Open up your email program, Outlook Express. (1) Click on Tools and then (2) click on Accounts as shown:
(1) Click on the Mail tab then (2) single click on your mail account. (3) Click Properties
(The default name for most users account is "mail.chesapeake" - If you have multiple accounts, you will need to repeat the following steps for all of them)
(1) Click on the Servers tab as shown.
(1) Change the incoming mail server to "pop.chesapeake.net"
(2) Change the outgoing mail server to "smtp.chesapeake.net"
(3) Change the account name to your email address, including the "@chesapeake.net"
(4) Add a check next to "My server requires authentication" Then click OK.